Looks are deceiving. :( / 0 comments (+)



I may look okay, but deep down I’m a wreck. I only smile so that no one will see how I truly feel. I’m the best actress there is because no one can tell how I really feel. I'm so good at pretending to be strong that I even fool myself sometimes."It is really hard to show everybody how you feel. Scared of letting them know what’s bothering you. Sometimes lying would be an excellent remedy to overshadow the tears from your eyes. You hide the pain by smiling, you hide the tears by laughing and you hide the sadness by lying and sometimes you just want to trade your life just to experience a minute of happiness that will really change everything. But that’s what makes it ironic. The more you seek for happiness the more you lose it." 
Do I run? Do I run away and play pretend, reinventing myself with reprogram? Do I run into a new lifestyle, refreshing myself for a while? Do I become an ice cold bitch, the queen of silence without an itch. No crave for passion in my head, nothing to happen in my bed. Silent and frozen to be safe, safe in world where I have no place.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard