Today was a great day. "cantik lukisan kamu nie. kamu ada ambil seni? kalau ada, mesti boleh dapat A+.boleh tolong cikgu melukis and hias lab" haha. My biology teacher said that to me and I'll take it as a compliment. :) "apple,cukup2x lah menghayal.siapa perdana menteri ke-4 malaysia? bahahaha.Can't believe my moral teacher asked me that. omg. malunya. Kedapatan lagi menghayal. haha. And thank God I didn't jumble up my words. :D P/S Our ujian setara 4 is coming soon. So it means I need to read my notes and study. New timetable for myself starting next week. I need time to organize my schedule. And also I need to jog. haha. solo2x jogging. yikes! =.= what to do. nobody wants to accompany me. Solo pun solo lah. Janji aq happy. siapa kisah? :P
← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →
the blogger
I’m the type of person that enjoys making an impact on people’s day. I enjoy putting a smile on others faces. It doesn’t matter if they are a complete stranger or a best friend. I treat everyone with the same amount of respect. I’m the type of person that says “please” and “thank you”. The person that holds the door open for you. The person that lets you cut ahead in line. The person that says “bless you” when you sneeze. The person that spots you a couple dollars if you need it. The person that picks up your pencil off the floor. The person that reminds you that not everyone is cold hearted and distant. The person that shows you that not all good people are gone. The one that makes an impact on your day whether it be only for a minute or a lifetime. I’m the person that shows you that there still is hope in humanity. I’m the person that believes acts of kindness can change the world for the better.