I'm hating the world right now. Mentally breaking down. / 0 comments (+)
Sometimes I just wake up and hate myself. I wish every bone in my body. I didn't recognize the face in the mirror. Perhaps I could wake up a different person and all my flaws and insecurities would be gone. I want to punch the reflection in that mirror 99% of the time. I'm useless to everyone. :) I am completely and utterly miserable. P/S I just really hate myself. I really hate the person I've become because every bit of me tells me that I'm nothing but a failure and disappointment. Why do I think too much and do this to myself. I think I need to go away so I can never upset the people that I care about or anything. I just give up sometimes. I just don't know. I feel like I am always messing up. I can't stand being me. I don't know what to do anymore. I might just kill myself. My life is just so pathetic and nobody knows it. I'm full of so much self loathing today. I am so angry at myself. It's my fault. I made my own life miserable and I don't even know how to fix it  back. I need help.



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard