Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. / 0 comments (+)
  1. Thank you so much for the blessing. In you I put my trust and faith.
  2. Thank you for being the kindest person on Earth, despite me, being the worst. I love you mummy. thank you so much for everything.
  3. You are the worst dad ever! So how's life now with your new wife? pretty cool huh? :\
  4. I love you so much. I'm sooo in love with you. You make me crazy, head spin, make my heart beat faster, giving me all these butterflies. Ah and I love it. My love for you is unbearable and indestructible. I wish you were mine, mine, mine and no one else. Right now it seems like you’re my favourite person in the whole world. I’m glad you’re in my life. I miss you. :)
  5. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for your words of wisdom. Thank you for not changing. Thank you for your understanding. Thank you for your time.  I know it kills you inside to see me hurt or down.  You are the best! I love you so much best friend. You are really like a sister to me.
  6. Hey you! yeah you! I kinda hate you now. You sucks. Please stop giving me truck load of crap will you? You are such an idiot. Thanks for hurting me, the pain made me strong!
  7. I thought we were friends. You made my life a hell just for that little ‘no’. I still get angry from remembering the false and disgusting rumors you’d spread.
  8. It’s all just a bunch of crap. ever heard ‘straight to the point’?
  9. Hang in there. I know you can do it and I'm always here for you. It is for your own good friend.
  10. I hope you rot in hell, you were everything to me. now you are nothing. just another name i hear in my head.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard