I'm just sitting here, crying because it hurts. My head feels like it got ran over by a steamroller. Cheer me up please? / 0 comments (+)
well, crap! Not feeling good. I skipped maths today. My head is heavy.I definitely don’t feel good. My head is pounding and I’m freezing. Plus,my stomach hurts AND I’M TIRED but I can't even fall asleep!!!!  It’s just impossible to avoid being sick. And to add to that, my eyes are so teary. I just don't know why tears keeps falling from my eyes and I want to puke. I guess I'm just so sick right now. All alone in the house makes me even worse. I really feel like crap which is so not good for me. Exam is just in a few more days and I haven't even read my notes. FML.   :( by the way, mummy forgot to bring this laptop. which is kinda good for me. I can still do some of my school work while I'm sick.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard