Hey hey people! / 0 comments (+)

There's more to me than just knowing my birthday and my favourite colour than knowing my favourite food, movie, book, TV series, band or artist. Even knowing all those things about me, there are so many other girls who like exactly the same things. Who I am as a person goes deeper than that, and I'm not just talking about my smile or my laugh.I'm talking about the me you'd only get to know through time and experience. No amount of questions asked could tell you who I am. That's why I think that, maybe, if you'd have bothered to take the time to get to know me and not all those things.
P/S saya bukan sombong, saya memang x suka b'cakap sama org yang kurang ajar. YOU MAD BRO? STAY MAD! I DON'T CARE. :)




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard