I ♡ my boyfriend. /
0 comments (+)
I’m so glad I went with my instincts and agreed to say "YES" to him.
He's name is Frank Chan Kah Wai. (Kawai)
He's totally amazing and don’t seem to notice the shyness as much. He’s hilarious because he blurts out one liners on his mind. He always says what's on his mind. Pretty much a good thing for me. He’s so nice and sweet which is why I love him.haha! and yes, He always bullies me. =_=
He always text me which really makes me happy and it really shows that he thinks of me. He plays badminton and still watches cartoons. ;) Both of us are not that good at maths. Truth is, I feel a certain way about this boy, and it's driving me crazy. He’s good enough for me. He is a really nice boy, and he does treat me right.He is the first thing I think of each morning when I rise and he is also the last thing I think of each night when I close my eyes. Anyway, enough mushy gushy stuff. I just want you all to know that I ♡ Him and hope this relationship will last long.
-Finger crossed-
-Finger crossed-
