I'm afraid. I need help. :/ / 0 comments (+)
Did that hurt you? I didn't mean it. But guess what? I was hurt too.
So hurting people is something what I'm good at. I guess that's the reason why people give up on me and walk away from my life.What can I expect? Even my dad did the same thing.so I won't be surprised if there will be someone next.They just can't handle me at my worst. so tell me now do they deserve me at my best? The scars remain fresh no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to forget.
Everyone that I love just loves to walk away and leave me alone when things are falling apart It breaks my heart okay! It really does.It hurts thinking that someday,someone that you love with all of your heart will leave you and you end up alone. 
Whenever I hurt people's feelings I do get upset and sad.I barricade myself in my room and cry as much as I want.I really wish I can be the old me. The girl that smiles a lot. no fake smiles.The girl that was once innocent and thinks everyone is good.The girl that always think positive.
None of my thoughts are whole anymore.Everything seems scattered now.I can't escape it.I need someone that won't walk away when I'm at my worst! Someone that willing to stay when things get tough for me.Someone that will change me to a better person.Someone that will accept the real me and lastly love me unconditionally. Will it be you?  :( 


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard