Day Four: seven things that cross your mind a lot / 0 comments (+)
  1. Will GOD forgive me?
  2. Sometimes I wonder how all those people are, all those people, with whom I haven’t talked to in ages.all those people I’ve met only once, and never saw them again after that. I wonder if they ever wonder the same way about me, like this.
  3. Is there anyone out there that thinks of me the first second they wake up, or the last second before falling asleep? I highly doubt it, but I still can’t help wonder if anyone actually ever has thought those things about me.
  4. The future. Oh God, such a big thing for me. Like, how things will turn out, and where I’ll end up and what my situation will be and where I’ll go.That crosses me mind practically all the time.
  5. Who really loves and cares about me?
  6. Family, best friends and boyfriend. <3
  7. Self-esteem issues.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard