Speak The Truth! /
0 comments (+)
I'm not gonna lie. It really hurts when you care so much and people just won't appreciate it. I wish I didn't care so much in that case I won't get hurt. Gahh! Wanna know why I forgive people so easily? Simply because I still want them in my life. Call me stupid but I just can't stand being mean to others. I always care for people but it seems that nobody cares about me. It hurts to know that. Yes I'm laughing and smiling at the outside but only GOD knows what I really feel in the inside. You made a mistake and you won't even say 'sorry"? What a friend! I seriously hate it when people lie or cheat in a friendship or relationship. So, here it goes, hate me? Tell me! Got a problem with me? Face me! Don't comfort me with your sugar coated lies! I'm so tired of helping people and then turn around and being lied to.Not only is that rude but you loose a ton of my respect.I have trust issues with people so it's really hard for me to trust people.You want my trust? Earn it with truths and not lies! Don't be surprised when I disappear. I sincerely hate when people tell me things that they think I wanna hear.The only thing I wanna hear is THE TRUTH, whether or not it will be pleasing to my ears. SPEAK THE TRUTH PEOPLE OR ELSE DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE KIND!
