Reality always beats my expectations / 0 comments (+)


Disappointment, disappointment and disappointment. If I hear one more time about how you all expected so much more from me I don’t know what I’ll do. It’s you’re expectations that have brought me down. There’s no third factor in my life that causes my behavior.  I just want you all to stop thinking of me as this super person who’s capable of everything, because I can’t be what everyone wants me to be. I don’t want to be what everyone wants me to be. So maybe somewhere in this messed up little head of mine, I just want all of you that think I’m super woman to come back down to earth and realize that I’m only 17 year old kid. I make mistakes, sometimes twice; I want to try everything once. I listen to music too loud and care way too much about what I’m wearing. Sometimes I purposely disregard the rules and I want to learn everything for myself. I know that I want to have fun, but I don’t have a clue about anything else. They say you can do anything if you put your mind to it. But what's the point, if my heart ain't in it.I just really wanna do something bigger with my life. 


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard