NEVER believe in 3 people : Sagittarius, Aries, Pisces. They are the most selfish and mean.
NEVER lose 3 people : Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn. They are the most sincere and true lovers.
NEVER leave 3 people : Virgo, Libra, Scorpio. They can keep secrets, friendship, and they can see your tears.
NEVER reject 3 people : Leo, Gemini, Aquarius. They are true, honest friends



saw that on Facebook. so, I'm a Cancer. And it says that Cancers are the most sincere and true lovers. LOL. Man! You are soo right. :D that made my day. haha! my Bf is a Gemini. So he is true and he is a honest friend. :) IMY BY.


I came back late today. damn tired! I really need to sleep yet I can't. I need to finish my BM and Sivik folio. Aiya. Benci lah! Yang lain tu tidak mahu tolong. peduli lah kamu sana.It supposed to be a team work! Dah lah jumaat nie mesti bentang BM, penatnya !Nasib baik tajuknya tak berapa susah. "Gejala sosial dalam kalangan remaja".ramai lah tu yang akan terasa this friday. Bahahaha!
I seriously hope that I won't jumble up my words and they won't ask us stupid questions terutamanya "Geng Milo Nai". =.= chemistry! headache lah. please be nice to me. sakit kepala ku membaca nota chemistry. susah maw faham. huh! dah lah esei yang akan keluar next test. be nice aite. mmmmkay lah. adios amigos. ~chaoo :)


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard