A mix of everything today. / 0 comments (+)
I still can't believe that she is pregnant. Like seriously? She is only 17 like me. Okay. Here's the story. Fifie and me were at the mall just now because I wanted to survey some stuff before buying it so while I was busy choosing a photo album for my photos, a girl passed by and she mentioned my name and I was like O.o. Turned around and boom! There she was. In front of me, smiling and standing still. She was one of my best friend during primary school. She is married and 9 months pregnant. I touched her tummy. Yeay. :) I seriously can't believe it. There's a baby in her tummy. Congrats to you although it's too early to have a baby.

Oh GOD, please give me strength to face those stupid immatures in my class. I hate them. They are just so annoying. Can I kill em? Dear kamu yang suka sangat berlagu-lagu d kelas tetapi tak berani nak cakap depan-depan, Here's a thing for you guys. Mentang-mentang aku diam, jangan lah nak melebih-lebih ya. Korang fikir aku pekak ka. Suara korang tu, satu bangunan sekolah boleh dengar. Jangan lah nak minta puji. Jangan nak uji tahap kesabaran ku nanti korang yang malu. wanna know why I'm keeping quite? Because I'm matured enough to know that talking to you guys are just a waste of time. Hate me? FACE ME! Don't just talk. ~Thank You. :)

This bracelet from my bf really made my day. Thank you boyfie. You just know how to make me smile.
That's my name on it. <3



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard