Maybe, just maybe you don't know how much you mean to me. Maybe I don't show how much I love you and how important you are to me. And I can feel that you are not telling me something. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much. Anyway, I would prefer you to talk then just saying 'nothing' because I'm dying to know but I don't want to keep on asking. I'm afraid that I might provoke you and you'll get mad and we end up fighting. I just wanna say thank you for making me feel better and putting a smile on my face. I hope you really mean your words because I do trust you as much as you trust me. :) p/s please just tell me how you feel from time to time. ILY. <3

Tumblr_ltahzqjfpe1qaobbko1_500_large


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard