I don't feel soo good. ugh. /
0 comments (+)
Oh man. I am tired of being sick. I look so pale and I hardly can breathe and yet I still can go online. xD I caused so much trouble for mummy. Had high fever, cold and sore throat yesterday and thank God I'm getting better. Mummy supposed to go to office yesterday since she got a lot of work to do and thanks to me, she had to skip her work. She wanted to bring me to the hospital but I said no since I know the doctor is going to ask me to stay there for few days plus I feel so weak and don't have the energy to get out of my bed. Being sick is the only way I can get mummy's full attention. haha. Mummy is eveything. "mummy, can I get some water? mummy, my head hurts. mummy, my cold is killing me. mummy the food is tasteless." Thank God mummy is there for me. <3 I'm loving the attention. My real issue with having a cold is not so much the sneezing and the coughing but the fact I can't taste anything. I'm sure that chicken porridge was delicious. :( p/s I'm bored. all alone by myself. Joy is at granny's house plus gillian is at school. Maybe I should take a nap because everything aches.
![[sick+girl]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjs0jWmsBHlz9S4XOp_sXVvUiA29bpPtH8AF2al9-HWdSTJrRPUCoT8QtzlCDjztYgpRs1KK_rnBwVAP1yJ1gIC8clQ8t-zTVdIz_XpRXOoOLacSF-Iah0SkmdNyNCf0NChRzifMFZn-Pl2/s1600/sick+girl)