dear God. / 0 comments (+)
Dear God, 
I don't know how to feel okay. I don't know how to pretend happy when I'm all alone. Only you know the real me and the reasons why I become like this. The rest just don't and won't even try. They judge me base on my attitude where else they don't even know why I act that way. It hurts but I'm getting used to it. You saw me crying in the dark and you watched my heart broke into pieces. Therefore you know why. I would like to thank you for giving me the strength to go on and I only seek you when I have problems. I've sinned against you just by my thoughts and therefore I need you to forgive me. Amen.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard