23.02.2012 / 0 comments (+)
Truth is I really really want to delete my Facebook. Such a nuisance to me. Stupid posts that always gives me heartaches but I just can't delete it because of family members, best friends, good friends, school friends, classmates and also my 6A and 5Proactive group. So, I decide not to be on Facebook for too long. I'll just check a few important stuff and get the hell out out there as soon as possible and chill on Twitter. The place where I can just let my thoughts out without having any fools judging and stalking me. Anyway, I caught myself smiling today. Was it because you were standing next to me and my heart was pounding like crazy? Must be, but then I was kinda sad when they changed my place and the moment you smiled at me the sadness fade away. Choir oh choir. I hope our class will win.

Tumblr_l9iwm0d2ef1qdbbywo1_400_large


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard