What the fuck is going on with me? Why am I so fragile? Just a few words and I am already in tears? Why can't I just fake a smile and get over it? The pain keeps haunting me and I have no place to run and nobody to talk to. Who am I kidding? Myself? You don't understand my feelings so don't go saying that "suicide is a sin and blah blah blah!' Who are you by the way? Who are you to judge what's on my fucking mind anyway? You don't even know what it feels like to be me. You don't even know what it feels to go through the same shit everyday and having to act like everything is okay when the truth is everything is falling apart. Please just fuck off! Don't act like you care because you don't. You make me wanna puke every time you act like you care.
← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →
the blogger
I’m the type of person that enjoys making an impact on people’s day. I enjoy putting a smile on others faces. It doesn’t matter if they are a complete stranger or a best friend. I treat everyone with the same amount of respect. I’m the type of person that says “please” and “thank you”. The person that holds the door open for you. The person that lets you cut ahead in line. The person that says “bless you” when you sneeze. The person that spots you a couple dollars if you need it. The person that picks up your pencil off the floor. The person that reminds you that not everyone is cold hearted and distant. The person that shows you that not all good people are gone. The one that makes an impact on your day whether it be only for a minute or a lifetime. I’m the person that shows you that there still is hope in humanity. I’m the person that believes acts of kindness can change the world for the better.