Messed up. / 0 comments (+)
My sleeping schedule is beyond fucked. I really messed up my sleeping schedule this year. Going to bed around 12-1 a.m and then getting up around 4-4.30 a.m is slowly killing me. I don't even know what the heck is wrong with me now. Why can't I just sleep around 10? My eyes just can't close before 12 a.m. Due to lack of sleep, I would take a nap after school and the same thing goes on and on. I need to fix my sleeping schedule as soon as possible. So last night, I can't sleep. I was just lying on my bed and thinking about my life and guess what? As usual, my mind was thinking about cutting. Took the razor and yes I'm back to zero after 2 weeks staying clean from cutting. Bravo Jane! Why can't I just fight my feelings and the urge to cut? Can't believe I'm that fragile.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard