Wrong era. / 0 comments (+)
I was born in the wrong era.
  • 1964 - I wanna hold your hand.
  • 2012 - I wanna fuck you.
Sometimes when you sit back and think about what you really want in your life, you can end up in denial. In a perfect world created by me, I would probably be settling down  with the man of my dreams, having a family, and live happily ever after. I think I was born in the wrong era. Back in the day, that would have been acceptable. These days, everyone is expected to graduate high school, go to college, get a job, have a family and etc. Life's too shot to always keep worrying about the future. People are forgetting to live in the moment. I swear I'm living in the wrong era. I should have been alive in the 1940's.



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard