Just a typical wednesday. / 0 comments (+)
Hey people. :) I just want to say that I'm so happy. Why? After working so hard and not getting enough sleep, I got a good result for my physic test. Yeahey to that. Plus my crush is super duper funny and I can't stop smiling because of him. =.= I've been smiling like an idiot. Woohoo. Dear Apple Jane, you seriously need to chill the fuck out. Hahaha. So, mummy called and I told her about my test and I asked her if I can get a new phone for my birthday and she said I can get what I want for my 18th birthday if I can keep up my good results for mid year exam. Aha! Motivation baby. I just want a new phone, money and some more money. xD
I cursed a lot just now during our Perhimpunan Unit Beruniform. But of course I was cursing inside my heart. Hahaha. Why? Because some people seriously don't know how to discipline themselves. They don't even know the meaning of 'senang diri' and 'rehatkan diri'. I feel like pushing the girl that was next to me. She kept talking and moving. Oh my, she was testing my patience. Thank God I didn't lost my patience. Plus she was gossiping with her friends. They talked shit about my BM teacher and they even talked about sex. Are you fucking kidding me? Talking about sex during an assembly? I guess they were all horny. Oh okay! Whatever! 'Muka cantik, Mulut longkang'! P/S I don't give a fuck whether you are pretty or handsome or whatsoever. If you act stupid or you talk shit, you worth nothing in my eyes. :)


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard