Praying that Grandpa will be okay. / 0 comments (+)
I don't exactly know how long I can act that I don't need anyone in my life. I don't know how long I can pretend that I'm fine. Grandpa was so sick last christmas eve and we all thought that his time has come and I don't know if I can take it if grandpa ever leaves us. I know I need to be strong since I'm the eldest granddaughter but I don't think that I can. I have no one to turn to tell about my feelings. I only can talk to God hoping that he would listen to me. We did not celebrate christmas this year. I pretty much slept for the whole day on christmas day due to my tiredness for spending the whole christmas eve at the hospital. The doctor told us to prepare our hearts and I just don't know how to prepare my heart. I mean how can you prepare you heart when you know your love one is dying.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard