Loneliness /
0 comments (+)
It seems like lately I just have been holding so much in besides the
anger I was feeling. I tend to seclude myself from it all when I am
feeling this way. I push people away, I dont care to do anything I just
am in this weird zone. Getting everything out is hard for me, even when I
have someone I can vent to.Ever since I was 14 I’ve had this issue of feeling lonely even when I was surrounded by lots of people. At the moment I am getting that feeling of loneliness, even though I have my family & best friend here. Why do I get like this? I really dont know, as much as I think about it I really don’t know why. Maybe this happened because someone important in my life just left without a say. When I was 14 it happened a lot because my we left my dad, without saying why or anything. This time my suppose best friend just stopped talking to me and I dont know why.
Writing all these feelings out always make things make more sense then when I just sit here and ponder all day long. The feeling of loneliness always comes to me when someone important has left my life. Will I always have these issues? Will I ever be able to fully let go of the hurt I felt when I was 14 or will forever leave a scar?
This loneliness will NOT take over me, I will accept that people come and go in life and remember the memories and learn from whatever mistakes were made. That's all I can do, I can't dwell on something forever.