Don't forget about us. /
0 comments (+)
Had a talk with mummy last night about my ex boyfriend. It feels so good to have someone to talk to about him. I mean I just need someone to listen while I pour my heart out. I really miss him and I'm aware that he doesn't. He moved on. I guess he is back with his ex now. I try so hard to think positive and that he is not the right one but its not easy for me. There is no 'break up' word. He just stopped texting and calling so I guess I can call that a quit right? The worst part is I don't know why he did that and I also don't know if it's my fault or not. I seriously miss you dear. I miss talking to you for hours. I miss getting good morning and good night texts and calls from you. I miss your hugs and kisses. I miss having you in my life because we are just strangers now. You broke your promises and you didn't keep you words. See this is why I just hate loving people. They'll just toss my love around. They will treat you special and then they'll leave you like you're nothing. I can't help to shed tears whenever I reread our old conversations. I hope God will bless you after what you have done to me. You did the wrong thing to the right girl Dear.