Like this. / 0 comments (+)


Addmath was so damn hard! I really wanted to cry today while doing addmath. I just don't get it. Extremely hard. :( Can I just drop the subject right now?
I seriously need to stop procrastinating and take things seriously. Wake up Jane from your dreams.
You might as well just study hard from now rather than later. You might regret it.
So, Jay Chou's songs was playing just now morning and I feel like crying. Oh memories! You are killing me slowly.
Jay Chou. Yikes! My favourite all time chinese singer. Sing me one of Jay Chou's slow song and I promise I'll love you. Hahaha! ;) I just really love his songs.
Met Fifie. :) We talked and talked and talked. Lots of topics. 
I am so happy. Told her and I'm on ease right now. 
Well, Today was a good day for me. Thank GOD. =) 
P/S Imy achai! 




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard