August please? ;) / 0 comments (+)
This month really sucks! Too many emotions and time wasted. I'm in a mess but August will be different. I need to slow things down. I'm fading in and out. Pathetic right? By August I need to try my best to organize my life, try to forget all of the awful things society instills into my mind, read some good books, live my life to the fullest and be happy all the time.I need to control my emotions or else they will get the best of me. I need to stop worrying and love myself like I used to.I need to stop crying over small things. I need to think wisely before making any decisions.Oh yah! It will be PUASA time soon, since all of my friends are muslim,I mean majority of them are muslim. I guess I might puasa too.In other way of saying "dieting".I would do anything to make myself happy. :) It won't be easy but I know with GOD by my side,everything is possible. 


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard