Day Two: Nine things about yourself. / 0 comments (+)
  1. My name is APPLE JANE. weird right? I blame my mum for that. ;)
  2. I love to read books about love stories but I’m not good expressing my feelings.
  3. I notice everything. I just never say anything.
  4. I forgive, but I NEVER forget.
  5. I’m shy around people I don’t know. But I’m so loud and talkative around my friends. 
  6. I am a Christian, and I love Jesus. However, I promise I will not stick my beliefs in your face. Everyone has the right to be treated with respect, whether or not their opinions agree with mine.
  7. I’m a really nostalgic person, little things like taste, smell, sound, pictures, anything make me long for the past or have huge flashbacks.
  8. I am extremely insecure and unsure of myself all the time. :\
  9. I’m nice for the most part. I’ve had people hate me because of what they heard from other people. 


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard