Do you know you're my miracle? / 0 comments (+)
Dear Boyfriend,


I hate that I can never see you.  I hate when you say that you’re not attractive, because you so are.  I hate when you say you’re not smart, because baby, if you’re not smart then I must be effing retarded.  And you know, I can’t think of anything else I dislike about you or the things you do.But I love everything else. I love that whenever you call me or I call you.I love your voice. I love that we make it through fights and end up being the same as we were if not better. I love the feeling I get when I check my phone and I see your name.There’s so much more, but I’m running out of time.  It’d take me all day to think of and tell you everything I love about you.
So just remember:  I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.♥ ;)


Sincerely, your girlfriend.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard