I just wanna post about yesterday. :) / 0 comments (+)
I went to school yesterday and guess what? freakin bored! I slept during physics and Miss Lim wasn't angry at all. haha. Lucky Me aite. :D I am soooo not ready for oral and I seriously hate it when they say "kaw kan murid kesayangan cikgu. cakap sikit pun x pa. markah confirm tinggi.kaw kan pandai speaking.apa susah."
Apa susah? banyak susah. I just can't face the crowd. I just can't talk in front of you guys. You think it's easy to stand in front and having you guys staring at me like I'm some kind of stupid clown. see! talk is easy but doing it is a different story.kenduri? had my first experience last night. I was so nervous at first. The Imam kept looking at me like somehow he knew that I was just prentending. haha. dayyumm. the kenduri was okay. I helped them. :)
So tell me where did I go wrong? why do I feel like some people are avoiding me. I can feel that some people are starting to change. :( please please don't change.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard