I don’t want to be forgiving, I want to be appreciated. /
0 comments (+)
Does anyone wanna help take my mind off of crying my eyes out right now?
I’ve been thinking..
I most definitely spend too much time worrying and being unhappy about things that I can’t change. Basically being ungrateful for what I do have in my life at the moment. Really impatient. Why? I have so much to be thankful for. I worry about things that don’t matter. We aren’t promised tomorrow. So why in the world should I sit here worrying about what tomorrow has in store for me. I can deal with it tomorrow, if tomorrow comes.
I have a wonderful boy who loves me.<3 Yeah, I let things that shouldn’t bother me, get to me. But I'm only a human. We can’t change in a drop of a hat, but we can start to change the way we think and look at things.
I just wanna say that I really appreciate every each one of you that made me smile. :) Thank you so much. <3
← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →
the blogger
I’m the type of person that enjoys making an impact on people’s day. I enjoy putting a smile on others faces. It doesn’t matter if they are a complete stranger or a best friend. I treat everyone with the same amount of respect. I’m the type of person that says “please” and “thank you”. The person that holds the door open for you. The person that lets you cut ahead in line. The person that says “bless you” when you sneeze. The person that spots you a couple dollars if you need it. The person that picks up your pencil off the floor. The person that reminds you that not everyone is cold hearted and distant. The person that shows you that not all good people are gone. The one that makes an impact on your day whether it be only for a minute or a lifetime. I’m the person that shows you that there still is hope in humanity. I’m the person that believes acts of kindness can change the world for the better.