I officially have the best boyfriend EVER. haha. xD /
0 comments (+)
Dear Bf,You’ve never stopped being good to me, ever since day 1. In fact, it keeps getting better. Thank you.I hope we will stick together for a loooooong time! It's been two months and I'm really glad that we've made it through with many ups and downs together. :) Everything started extraordinarily and too fast perhaps. May love rule continuously rule our relationship, as we rule each other with patience and care.And if you know anything, you know I don’t even wanna give anybody else a chance. You are the only one for me. I don’t care what anybody else has to offer, I don’t care what other people think, I only care about you. I pray that you stay in my life FOREVER. Everytime we talk, everything just seems so perfect although there are silence sometimes. haha. btw, I just want you to know that you are special to me. mmmkay. ily by. =) xoxo
♥,
me.
haha. Did it by myself. :) ily.
very very lot. haha. ;)
