Tired. /
0 comments (+)
I overthink to the max, I pull apart every little situation and study every little detail until nothing makes sense, but in another way, everything makes sense.I study the people around me and i read them like books, I can see the motive behind every little action and word, and it scares me.
It’s like I know a secret but it’s killing me and nobody else knows, life doesnt make sense, nor does it matter anymore. I dont even know, sometimes I wish I could sleep forever.
P/S I have a lot of things to do.
- Folio bm (Novel)
- Folio bm (Pembentangan)
- Power Point for sivik
- Video for ICT (Merdeka & IT)
- Video + Powerpoint for ICT (Simple Plan Band)
- Survey some shops just to get my type of dress and a pair of high heels.
- Read my notes for Ujian Setara 4
- Do some extra revision on Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths & History.
I'm so so so tired. man! can I just sleep and never wake up for few days. Come on holidays. Come soon please?