blessed sunday. :) / 0 comments (+)

 At last! I'm confirmed. yay! now I can go in front and get blessings. The sermon was funny and I was not sleepy. I was laughing all the time. haha. :) then I get hugs form auntie Rita, auntie Betty and so on. :) Today was good day and I'm so blessed except after church, I feel sick. Dizzy and feel like vomiting the whole time. My head was like roller coaster. ahuh! Texts from beloved bf always makes me feel better. anyway, I have exam tomorrow so eeeeeee. shit laa. Getting up early in the morning just to go to school is really not my favourite stuff to do. FML. Dear Pysics, please be nice okaay. :) I'll be seeing annoying faces again tomorrow. OH NO! NOT AGAIN! Anyway, here's the pics of what  I get during the confirmation.



gonna start to read this book. :)











← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard