Ha. It's cool. ;) / 0 comments (+)

so, I'm getting better. Praise the Lord. :) Can everything just get back to where it was because I can see lots of changing here. I mean people are changing and it kinda makes me sad. p/s I can feel that someone is bored with me and I am being replaced soon. Is there anything I can do so I wont be replaced? NOPE. There's nothing I can do. what can I expect. Everybody leaves as soon as they find someone better. anyway just wake me up when this sweet dream is over okay. :) actually, I have lots of things to say to you but when the time comes, I just can't find the right words. I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. I wish I could tell you how much I love you but it's hard because I'm afraid of your answer. I'm sure you'll say 'I'm jiwang and blah blah blah.' so I might as well just bury them in my mind. Someone please kill me. My mind is eating me up.  


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard