Falling Apart / 0 comments (+)
I'm falling apart and there's nothing I can do. :'(  Where did I go wrong in loving someone with all my heart? So here I am crying while typing because it hurts so much. There's nothing I can do except for crying. I guess I just really love too damn much this time and that's why it hurts like hell now. I'm crushed and there's no shoulder to lean on. So I went to school just to take my 'borang pendaftaran'. I don't want to go since my head hurts but my heart hurts the most because I only manage to sleep around 3 a.m and woke up around 4.30 but I still went to school. Tears keep streaming down my cheeks and I can't stop it. Adziera was absent and I was left all alone at the back. Can u imagine my feelings? Then all of the sudden, the song 'Ya Sudahlah' was playing, tears start to fall while listening to the song. 'Apapun yang terjadi, ku kan slalu ada untukmu. Janganlah kaw bersedih, coz everything's gonna be okay.'<--this part made me cry more. Thank God nobody notice me crying since everybody is busy singing and doing their own thing. The pain is slowly killing me and I can't even fake a smile. Even the stupid jokes of my friends can't make me smile so what do you expect? I guess I'm really broken. - Dear readers, you'll be expecting more broken heart posts from me okay. Bear with me because I'm depressed, sad, hurt and broken right now. Sorry, because my blog is the only place where I can express my feelings. :'(



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard