walking away sooner or later. / 0 comments (+)
I guess I need to walk away. :) walking away from everything that makes me feel like shit. I need to start laughing and smiling. damn. I miss the old me. I need to be more selfish. I need to make my self my priority. I need to stop making people my first when clearly I'm just a second option. I'm going to leave it all behind. The dark memories, the pain, the hurtful words and the people that don't know how to appreciate me. :) so if you don't hear anything from me then you are one of it. I just need to be happy. You see, its not gonna be easy for me but hey! I'm trying here. I'm going to speak out my mind and not gonna pretend anymore. I'm gonna let all my real emotions out. People, if you can't handle me at my worst, you need to leave because you surely don't deserve me at my best. My tears won't be a waste anymore and my smile will be precious and real again. <3

Tumblr_lqj2vcolsf1qejyvko1_500_large


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard