uhuh. /
0 comments (+)
No I don’t. I have the same amount of time that you do. I’m just use mine more foolishly. Good for you for being efficient and time-organized. Nearly done with everything I intended to finish, btw. :) The thing about procrastination is that it encourages me to stay up late. The thing about staying up late is that I enjoy it. The thing about me enjoying things, as with anyone enjoying things, is that too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

Oh, and I just realized one thing. How I often get my motivation from the urge to prove something to the people from my past, ex-boyfriends, ex-friends, ex-family members (oh trust me. in my family, there is such thing). But the thing is, lately I found these people getting less and less significant and pretty much irrelevant. d’oh. I couldn’t care less about them just as much as they obviously don’t care about me. so in a way, part of the things that used to get me motivated is gone now. I don’t want to prove anything to a bunch of people who are evidently no longer relevant in my life. That. and probably, some other things too. whatever. well, that’s my kitschy thoughts for today.


