Dream. Determination. Achieve. /
0 comments (+)
I’m done hating on people that left, that made me feel like this. I’m going to look on it from now on, on its good side. The way i see it, even though they left because of things or things that was my fault, it was all for the better. I mean they left to prove to myself that i can stand on my own, that i can be whatever i want without them judging or knowing, i can be success on things, the highest i can get so that i can prove myself and to them that i get back up and fight for my dreams and passion in life. I thank you for the people that left, you made me realize many things in life that i can do better. If you decided to come back that’s fine with me, i will forgive you for that but i will never forget what you did. Sometime’s i hate them but sometimes i just don’t feel anything. You can see the way i have become but maybe you can’t benefit from it like other people that stayed with me through it all. You were no where to be found on my struggles, don’t expect to come around and benefit on my success. :)
