This is my own fucking war and with a blade I choose to draw. / 0 comments (+)
Hey hey peeps. What's up? I hope you guys are doing great. Tomorrow is Monday. Oh no! It's our show time. Wish me good luck for my choral speaking kay? Can't wait to perform after our assembly. My sister and I went to mile 4 to buy stuff. We went to Watson and the cashier is freaking cute. Joy was begging me to got to Servay in front of the cashier while I was paying. Guess what? The cashier kept smiling at me. A smile from a stranger plus a phone call from an old friend made my day today. Thank you. So about my phone, I need to wait for two weeks. For sure all the messages are gone and same goes to some of the pictures. Can't wait for my new phone. For now I'm using my sister's phone. Her phone is a dual simcard phone so yeah. :)



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard