Shitty Feeling /
0 comments (+)
I don’t understand what I did to deserve how people treat me. Like
honestly I’m one of the nicest and weirdest people you’ll ever no but
all people do constantly through put the whole fucking day, is treat me
like shit and not care about my feelings, and it basically screams fakeness and is just a big middle finger to my face and making me feel like a
second option to most people. I try and be as nice as I can but I’m fed
up. I’m through feeling like a shitty second option to people I thought
were friends with me and kind enough and weren’t going to stab me in
the back. I always push through putting one fake smile and some shit,
when really on the inside I’m already hurt and angry and depressed
beyond believe. I’m pretty sure if I died no one would give 2 shits. I’m
done giving a shit about everything it just leads to heart break and
sadness and I can’t take any if it anymore. It’s just going to drive me
up a wall and through a window into a giant pool of lava. I’m beyond
tired and through