Survey Part 2 :) / 0 comments (+)
Are you jealous of anyone right now?
SKINNY PEOPLE. My gosh I need to start starving myself again so I can lose all the weight I gained eating junk food. -_-lol.

What’s the connection between you and the last person to text you?
IDK. ;)

Hold hands with anyone last night?
Um! nope.

What will you be doing tomorrow?
copying notes at school. STUDY. aha!

Why did you last cry?
I didn't cry.

When will your next kiss take place?
you tell me.

 You have to get a facial piercing, what do you get?
Lip ring please! :D

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
A heart made of the treble and clef signs on the back of my neck maybe Or ” music + art = life ” on the inside of one of my wrists.

When was the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
last last 2008. 

Is anything wrong?
yes. MY LIFE!


Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
my best friend.

What color is your hair?
Typical question. BLACK!

Do you wear glasses?
Nope-they look hideous on me but i still need to wear it.

Could you cry right now?
yeah.just let me listen to sad songs.

Have you ever kissed someone and never seen them again?
Never ever ever.

Are you someone who worries too often?
Over think.but not really worry.usually.

Who was your last text from? What did it say?
achai-about chat. lol

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
my best friend. we were bored so you know.

Was yesterday better than today?
I guess so.

What plans do you have for the day?
since it is almost 9.30 p.m now i guess nothing. i have no life eh.

What’s the very first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my phone. brush my teeth and wash my face. haha!

When’s the last time you had a headache?
last night!

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
yes.yes. yes. and i fucking hate it. gah!

Do you ever think “What If” about anything?
Oh yes! All the time! all the time!

Do you judge people you don’t know?
I always judge, but my judgement isn’t always a final decision. I get to know people so I can see whether my judgement was right or not. Normally I’m right, but I still give people chances. ;)

Are you happy with the way things are going?
It’s cruise. It could use a little speed though.

In the past week, have you cried?
I had tears streaming down my face the other night. Oh gosh! 

Who is your favorite person to talk to when you’re down?
I don’t like talking to people when I’m down. But the people I don’t completely shut out would be my besties of course.

Have you ever been awake for 2 days straight?
Yes sir! 

Where did you go in a car last?
Home.

Are you open about your feelings, or closed off?
I think I’m pretty open on the surface, but hell of a closed off person when it comes to deeper things.


Who was the last person you were in a car with besides family?
My friends.


Would you go out in public looking like you do now?
Oh HELL no!

Have you ever felt replaced?
Yup. One of the worst feelings ever-unless I’m the one that left the place unfilled in the first place. Even then it’s irritating.

Should you be doing something else right now?
Sleeping!

How were you feeling last night?
 Tired and sad. 

Are you different from how you were a year ago?
seriously, definitely different. I think the rest of my close friends have too. people change you know.



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard