August! :) / 0 comments (+)
Tumblr_lp4uj8k8td1qcdjp0o1_500_large

bye July! Helle there August. Please be nice to me. Will you? I dont wanna waste my time and tears on this month. This month need to be awesome, great one and for sure different!
I'm hungry and there's a tornado in my tummy. haha. I'll eat something delicious later. ;) can't wait. btw, my granny's brother and family is coming over next week. yay! can't wait too see em. I'm soooo excited. I mean I've only met them once and that was like when I was only two years old so yeah I'm kinda happy to meet them again.let me tell you something.I am more close to my granny's family.The indian side. haha. idk why.But that doesn't mean mean that I 'm not close to my grandpa's family.The filipino side.its just that the indian side is a bit near while the filipino side is far away. They are all in the philippines. so I am more close to the indian side. :)
Since august is a fasting month. I really hope my puasa thing won't go waste.wish me luck kay.
P/S I really really miss my BF. <3


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard