I would just like to say, that if you people have no idea what someone is going through, don’t put them down. Even if you’re kidding. Just don’t, cause it can actually really hurt. We all know that feeling. Right now, I can honestly say not even one person knows the half of all the shit going on in my life, or even really knows what I’m thinking. Ever. Even the people closest to me- they know the surface of things, but they don’t know anything really other than that. When someone says even one thing wrong, I get so mad, and so upset, that no one knows how bad I want to just run as fast as I can and get out to go cry. So, if you’re reading this, just make sure you take into consideration that from what it seems, when you walk by people- half those smiles are fake. Always be kind to people, it could end up meaning more than you’ll ever know.
← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →
the blogger
I’m the type of person that enjoys making an impact on people’s day. I enjoy putting a smile on others faces. It doesn’t matter if they are a complete stranger or a best friend. I treat everyone with the same amount of respect. I’m the type of person that says “please” and “thank you”. The person that holds the door open for you. The person that lets you cut ahead in line. The person that says “bless you” when you sneeze. The person that spots you a couple dollars if you need it. The person that picks up your pencil off the floor. The person that reminds you that not everyone is cold hearted and distant. The person that shows you that not all good people are gone. The one that makes an impact on your day whether it be only for a minute or a lifetime. I’m the person that shows you that there still is hope in humanity. I’m the person that believes acts of kindness can change the world for the better.