:'( I kind of just want to sleep all through tomorrow. And the rest of my life. Because this isn’t going to be okay. / 0 comments (+)
There's no hate in my heart. I'm just so hurt. It's doesn't get better. Its getting worst. Can someone just try to make me feel okay? because I seriously can't hold on and I might proceed what my mind is thinking. I seriously miss him and there's nothing I can do. You know the feeling where you want something but there's nothing you can do? It sucks okay. I'm such a looser. Crying myself to sleep and the routine goes on and on. I just wanna sleep for forever so I won't feel anything. You know right what I'm talking about. My life is miserable and fucked up yet everyone seems so happy. Life is so unfair. I just want this pain to go away. please? I don't deserve to be treated this way. I just can't handle my emotions anymore so I guess I'll start cutting. Maybe in that case, the pain  will be less.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard