Cute tall handsome indian boy? Why not. / 0 comments (+)
Dear sickness, please just fuck off. I'm so happy now so please kindly fuck off. I just want to feel good. Please?My cousin David Prem called. That fellow is just so crazy. Here's a lil bit of our conversation.

Me: So what's the latest story?
Cousin: Would you date an indian boy?
Me: Hahaha. If he is handsome, cute, taller than me. I don't see any reason why I won't.
Cousin: I knew it. Haha.
Me: Okay you creep. What are you up to?
Cousin: I'm helping you to get a bf.
Me: You what? Omg! Is that you? Cut the chase. You need any help from me?
Cousin: You really know me. Haha. Find me a sabah girl.
Me: Wth dude. KL are full of girls and you are asking me to find a sabah girl for you?
Cousin: Haha. Yeah. I'm sick of KL girls.
Me: Haha. You stupid! I miss KL.
Cousin: Buy a ticket plane and come over. This time I'll bring you to pubs.
Me: Aiyo, poda! I got no money.
Cousin: Podi! Start saving now or ask from aunty.
Me: Come on la macha patti wouldn't want me to go to KL all by myself la wei.
Cousin: Later finish spm then I take you.
Me: Yeahey. I'll remember this. You better watch out.
Cousin: Okay okay. You better find me a sabah girl. lol.
Me: Mmkay. Don't forget my cute tall handsome indian boy.
Cousin. Dei. Go and sleep laa. No worries.
Me: Hahaha. Bye bye.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard