Thoughts of you. /
0 comments (+)
I wish I had someone who could sing for me, write songs about and for
me. Someone with a unique and talented voice who could lull me to sleep.
With melodies and harmonies that would relax my mood and take away my
stress and worries. I want to be lifted away on the sweet chords, as the
thought of someone singing to me brings a smile across my face. I can
dream can’t I? The times I stay awake during the everlasting hours of twilight are the
nights that your very existence creeps in through the back door of my
mind. Awaiting the perfect moment to capture my attention as a whole.
Keeping me company during the lonely hours but once you decide to walk
away, the sand of time has already slipped through the hourglass of
time. Preparing me for yet another day of hungover thoughts of you.
Maybe one day you won’t visit me again, however then you may just give
me a new reason to lay awake and wait for your return arrival into the
depths of my mind.