Come on May. / 0 comments (+)
Mid year exam? Bring it on! :) I've been revising like crazy and if I can't get a good result, I'm so gonna kill myself.  Exam's gonna start on 11-25 May. Dear maths, thank you so much for coping up with me. I kinda like you now. Oh chemistry, please make me understand you more okay. I need to hand in my English essay for the competition soon and I've only wrote about 700 words. I need to write another 1000 more words. I need some ideas. My moral fail is 85% done. I need to write a few reports. Oh and I also still have 2 more karangan to write. Fuck my life. So many essays to write. I can't wait for Saturday to come. I'm going to hang out with Ain. Should I go to mile 4? I don't think so but I think I'm going to drop by at Imax for a while to pass Meow his milky tea pearl. I've promised him that since last year. Can't believe he still remember that. I'll see how it goes because I might change my mind. I want to go to mile 6 to grab lunch with Ain but I'm afraid that I might bump into mummy and she will know that I have money. Haha. I've been asking money from her for this and that so I'm afraid that she might ask why am I'm asking from her instead of using my own money.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard