I'm heartless now because I once cared too much! / 0 comments (+)
I thoroughly despise my competitive edge, and my tendency to mistrust anyone and everyone. My moods constantly sway between too nice and too harsh. I want to know what triggers the switch of emotions, and why because I need it to stop. Right now. Oh wow!  You finally said that I'm a heartless girl. I'll take that as a compliment. For your fucking information, I'm heartless because of people like you. So kindly shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of my sight. Boys are just so stupid in my eyes! You guys only know how to say this and that about a girl when you guys can't even face your own damn self in the mirror. I rather be forever alone than involving myself with boys. Girls have messy thoughts? So are you guys!


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard