Depressed as fuck bro! / 0 comments (+)
I don’t know whats worse. When my mother sees my cuts, then brushes the view off like she sees clear skin. Or when she doesn’t see them, when I’m screaming inside and she doesn't know. My eyes are burning so badly. Side effects of crying for hours. I remember when I used to love sitting in the backyard by myself, swaying back and forth on the swing set. I used to sit here and just laugh and think and be even slightly okay, but everything’s different now. When I sit back here, all I think about is how badly I want to run away and never look back, how I want to forget every person I’ve met while living in this town, how much pain I’ve gone through, how much I’ve grown when I thought I could grow no more. I don’t even know anymore. I really don’t. I just want to leave. Can I get a shot of vodka now?

 


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard