Please come soon. /
0 comments (+)
I want to lay down on a sandy beach where the dampness begins to dry and
the sun has hidden behind a cool overcast of softened gray. Perhaps I
can lay there and count not the passing minutes, but the moments that
come and go until my thoughts become one with the breaking waves and my
soul is swept out to sea, and I can sink myself down into the beach,
seeping between every grain of sand as exhales of silenced secrets and
truths I’ve never told spill beyond my lips and lose themselves in the
salty air. And I will be pure—cleansed—free of all the lies I have told
and eaten—they will all wash out to sea. I will be new—no longer the
girl you know, nor the one with whom you fell in love. The sea makes
strangers of us all, but you’re already stranger than me. Jason is coming over to Malaysia soon. I can't wait to see and spend time with my cousin. :)